◘ This Blog was created for people to realize how Be@utiful Bogota City is!! We want people all around the world to change their view of Colombia specially of Bogota.By reading this blog you'll learn how to ROCK this city!! ♫♪

viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

► neighborhoods◄

COLINA CAMPESTRE :in hill country there are many places to visit, success, San Rafael, mc Donals and many more this quarter is a great place to visit me in particular that I love living near this area  it is a great place where you can entertain a lot. my experience was great.

 because I got to know things that never seriously imagine and I found fun to have the freedom to leave and go without any security issue is a part of the beautiful city park anque no large or widespread as more green areas is a beautiful place to visit me in particular I loved it and seriously enjoy it.



SUBA:to go up a bit sad me because in some places it is plentiful and my experiential poverty was great to visit bad and good way since the visit I noticed many things and I started to feel some sadness because of the rise was visiting Hunza.

 
a very poor person with great need and this may not really be a great place to visit but the truth can learn a lot visiting these places low-key but vital care  think that served me well and that the truth enmserio ur worth to see.








SALITREsalitre   area is  a bit away from where I live but quite nice in it we find: Grand Station, Salitre Magic in others.this place has much to do and much to visit such a great place maloka or simon bolivar park a great tourist attraction in Bogota my experience was really nice salty taste I see that it is an area where youth can be varied inding.

Here there are large crowds of young people and understand that truth is a lot of fun to go see and visit and also is an environment where you can go out and have fun with friends with the great assurance that everything will be fine.be particular area of Bogotá I liked for its great number of shopping centers and attractions for all general Publius and Pienza which is always great place to visit at any time of day any day of the week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario