◘ This Blog was created for people to realize how Be@utiful Bogota City is!! We want people all around the world to change their view of Colombia specially of Bogota.By reading this blog you'll learn how to ROCK this city!! ♫♪

viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010

☺Restaurants ☺

*Mc donald's of  Colina:
A very nice restaurant full with fun and really great place to visit my exerience there was really great I feel acompaniesd and really happy I really had a good time
In that reastaruant is like autosrvice there you get you sauces and you drinks and you can get as many sodas as you want for me is really awsome


This restaurant looks really great and I really enjoyed being with my family and my parents think it's a great place to visitbogota but not characterized in general is a great place

*Crepes & waffle's:


 I found this place a bit boring my experience there was quite boring because not much enjoy what I liked most of this great restaurant was delicious food and great customer atecnion and I think that is a popular restaurant visits by Agard for the family but you should wait a bit to get worthwhile is a great place
Pienza also can characterize this restaruant to Bogota for their great attencion and showing the strong commitment of LNAs people do their job this restaruant me and the truth encando recominedo.

  *
Jeno's Pizza
This pizzeria well known to all I think is one of the best here in Bogota since their service is and I love exepcional ate from there they also focus on young children because their garndes park inside the restaruant is great.
 

T.heir food on the other side is normal for me has nothing in particular is rich yes, but I do not draw much attention peuede that they taste like a normal pizzeria.
my experience there was pretty good I liked the echo of the park and then enjoy the food I liked the variety, this restaurant has a wide variety of foods not many as good for my taste but I enjoyed visiting this restaurant I recommend this one too .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario